Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thumbs Up Thursday!

I know this post title is so silly but I want to make sure I dedicate a day of the week to a strictly positive post! Today I have a few fun things to share!

First of all, the other day I shared a couple of habits that I want to work on breaking. One of those is avoiding liquid calories and/or choosing the low-calorie version of a beverage. Since I'm not a soda drinker this means adding some fruit juices and full calorie Gatorade into my life. It's only been a week, but it's going well so far! Here are a couple of the drinks I've chosen:


*and I do not adjust my food intake if I drink calories. I don't think that's what healthy, non-eating-disordered people do 

I also wanted to share a link that really hit home for me this week:

Better With Sprinkles A PSA About Eating Disorder Recovery This post really resonated with me! It's basically why I started this blog! I don't want
 to be in that mindset of "recovery" where I'm still holding on to my eating disorder. Anyway, I'm not going to summarize it, go read it! It's challenging, but REAL! 


Lastly, FASHION AND SHOPPING!!! I fell in love with this sweater the moment I saw it on the Nordstrom website a couple months ago! Unfortunately they were already almost gone, so I could only buy one color. But good news, friends, this sweater was so popular that they brought it back!! I just ordered more! It's called the Free People Shadow Hacci Top. I love their sweaters but I think this is my number one favorite because it's cozy, it hides bloating (come on!) and it's super stylish with the open back. You just can't go wrong with it!
Nordstrom website 

I also ordered the Converse Chuck Taylor II. I am a huge fan of Chucks and I've heard nothing but good things about these! I can't wait for them to arrive!

Have you made any fun purchases recently? If so, what? 
Any links you loved on the Web this week? 

XO, 

No comments:

Post a Comment